Where we are located
One Hurontario Street Mississauga, ON. L5G 0A3 Suite #220
Applying to Deeth & Co.
Step 1: Research the Firm
- Familiarize yourself with Deeth & Co. LLP and learn more about our culture and values from our website.
Step 2: Job search and application submission
- View our current opportunities page and apply through the link on this page to any of our open positions. When sending your application please ensure you supply all necessary documents needed. If you need any help or have any questions about accessible accommodations, please contact us for support at 905-278-7206.
Step 3: Interview
- Our interview process typically uses virtual and in person interviews. We start with a video interview to get you to talk a little about your experience/education. From there, we may invite you in for an in-person interview with one of our managers and/or partner.
- Prior to any interview, you will be provided with detailed instructions on how to access the video link or how to access the building including all necessary information about parking etc.
- During your interview:
- Ensure you are in a quiet bright space.
- Ensure that your audio and video capabilities are working. If you have transmission difficulties during your video interview, please remain calm. We understand that technical problems can happen from time to time, so don’t stress out if this happens during your interview. If the problem persists, we will contact you on the number listed on your resume.
- Relax and be yourself.
Step 4: Offer
If you are successful after all interview stages, you will be offered a position. If you accept, then we will send out a welcome email along with instructions for your first day.